The Vendor Information Page is where you can see your vendor
Note: This section can be accessed both through the
admin panel and via the vendor.
The difference is that an administrator selects the desired
vendor in the Publishing Panel, and by clicking on the relevant options, enters
the vendor's information page. However, vendors, by default, only view their
own information page, which pertains to their details.
- Vendor Image: This is the vendor's profile image.
- Title: The title represents the vendor's name or
business name. It serves as a quick identifier.
- Creation Date: This date shows when the vendor's
profile was created.
- Description: This section provides an overview of the
Vendor Users Tab
The Vendor Users Tab allows you to manage and view
information about the vendor assistants.
Add a New Vendor Assistant
To designate a user as a Vendor Assistant, please follow
1. Click on Vendors from the Publishing Panel menu. This
action will take you to the Vendor page.
2. Navigate to the Vendor Users Tab.
3. Click on Add New Vendor Assistant.
4. Input the username of the user you wish to assign as a
5. Finally, click Save Vendor Assistant.
Upon completing these steps, the designated user will be
granted the role of a vendor assistant.
Table of Vendor Assistants
This table shows information on both vendors and vendor
- Show Items: You can choose to display 10, 25, 50, or
100 items at once, making it easier to manage your vendor assistants.
- Search: Use the search bar to find specific
assistants based on username.
- User: This column displays the user linked to each Vendor Assistant.
- Role: Indicates the roles of both vendors and vendor
- Added To: Displays the date when each vendor
assistant was added to the system.
- Delete: Clicking this option removes the Vendor Assistant.
The Statistics Tab offers insights into the vendor's
activities and product status.
- Total Books Count: This numerical value displays the
total number of books or products associated with the vendor.
- Pie Chart: The pie chart visually represents the
distribution of books into the following categories:
- Saved: Books that have been saved as drafts.
- Ready to Release: Books that are completed and
prepared for release.
- Published: Books that have been officially published.
- Unpublished: Books that were published but are no
The Social Media Tab allows you to manage and share your
vendor's online presence.
You can input the link for the vendor's website, Facebook
page, and Instagram profile. These links help users access the vendor's online
Update Button: Click the Update button to save any
changes made to the social media links.
The Edit Button lets you change the vendor's information,
including the title, creation date, and description. You can modify and update
the vendor's details by clicking this button.
Note: Modifying details like 'The share of sales by
percentage' is exclusively achievable via the Book Store admin panel.