1. Place Cursor: First, put your cursor where you want the video in your text.
2. Find Insert Video: In the editing toolbar, look for the Insert Video button and click on it.
3. Insert Video Modal: A modal will pop up, allowing you to add a video using its direct URL.
4. Video Direct URL: Paste or type the URL of your.mp4 video here.
5. Width and Height: Set the video player's size by entering its width and height.
6. Insert Video: After adding the URL and setting the size, click Insert Video to add the video to your document.